Employee Wellness Programs That Work!
The Wellness Education Foundation’s wellness & prevention programs assist employers of all sizes in reducing insurance costs through a healthier workforce with little or no investment by the organization.
The WEF’s behavioral & lifestyle wellness programs include the five essential elements necessary for a quantifiable impact on reducing risks: assessment, intervention, education, access and reporting. Additionally, the WEF concentrates on the entire person by including complimentary, face-to-face health coaching services and monthly on-site health presentations via its national network of Certified Health Coaches to address behavioral and lifestyle changes.
Why Implement a Wellness Program?
- Adults with multiple risk factors are expensive employees in terms of insurance utilization, reduced productivity, increased absenteeism, etc. In fact, they consume 42% more resources than those without. Thus, your clients have a vested interest in reducing those risk factors to improve their profitability.
- Approximately 50% of the workforce experiences a problem known to reduce productivity that often can be successfully addressed through an effective wellness program.
- On average, over 50% of each employer’s employees will have three or more risk factors—categorizing them as high risk.
- According to the US Government Guidelines (Healthy People 2010), 75% of employers should implement a comprehensive wellness program.
- The program was developed with proven principles of changing behavior. We can assist you in reducing claims costs, increasing productivity, and reducing absenteeism.
- Employees will appreciate the new benefit offering that is both visible and well accepted. Furthermore, the WEF’s wellness program will touch and positively impact spouses and dependents as well.
- The WEF’s Program offers a high value, low cost proposition to incorporate a comprehensive wellness program including all five essential elements for effectiveness—assessment, intervention, education, access, and incentivization.
- Upon renewal, employers can build the cost of the program into the employees’ share of benefits resulting in a healthier workforce while not requiring any investment from the employer.
- By using the WEF Program, we’ll have the data and utilization reports to negotiate with the underwriter at renewal for a discounted premium.
- With a guaranteed ROI, it costs more to not have the WEF program than to implement.
- The Program is not painful for your clients to implement. In fact, we take responsibility for getting their employees involved!
- A reduction in the number of risk factors for employee and dependent population.
- Increased morale by offering a very visible new benefit that shows that your clients care about their employees.
- Increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, and improved profitability.
- Expected ROI of $4 or more for every $1 invested. ROI Guarantee is available.
- ROI Guarantee is available.
The WEF’s Wellness Program and associated services are available nationally—in all 50 states.
Book A Speaker - email [email protected] or call
While other wellness programs exist, the WEF’s Wellness Program is unique from its competition for a number of reasons:
- Use of local Certified Health Coaches
- Less expensive
- Bio-Metric Screenings
- Health Risk Assessments
- Health Screenings
- Health Risk Reviews
- Health Coaching
- Employee Assistance Program
- EBSCO Publishing's Health Library
- Web-based Tools
- Health Challenges
- Health Presentations
- Health & Wellness Newsletters
- Incentives, prizes, raffles, and contests
- Comprehensive reporting
- Applicable to employers of any size
- Applicable to employers of any industry
- ROI Guarantee available
Click To learn more about the Wellness Education Foundation model,